- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Our air-inclusive packages are designed for maximum comfort, convenience, and value. Think of a exclusive resort — in Egypt, with everything included. 5-star Nile cruise is the highlight of this tour to Egypt with stays in Sheraton Cairo hotel and Helnan Dream Land.
No details found.
Arrival in Cairo. Meet and assist at visa section. Transfer to Helnan Dream Land for check-in. Free leisure and overnight at Cairo.
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out Cairo Hotel. Transfer to Cairo international airport to fly to Luxor. Upon Arrival Meet & Assist and transfer to sightseeing: Karnak & Luxor temples. Transfer to Nile cruise for check in. Lunch & Dinner on board. Overnight Nile cruise.
Breakfast on Board. Sightseeing West Bank of Luxor:
Valley of the Kings (Three tombs, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi of Memnon. Back to the boat and sail to Edfu city. Overnight Cairo Hotel. Lunch & Dinner on board. Overnight Nile cruise.
Breakfast On Board. Sightseeing Edfu Temple. Back to the cruise and sail to Kom Ombo upon arrival visit the temple of Kom Ombo. Back to the cruise and sail to Aswan. Lunch and dinner on board Nile cruise. Overnight Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on Board. Sightseeing Aswan: Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam. One hour sailing on the Nile of Aswan by a sail Boat. Lunch & Dinner on board. Overnight Nile cruise.
Breakfast on Board. Check out Nile Cruise. Transfer to Aswan International airport to Fly to Cairo. Upon arrival Meet & Assist and transfer to Sightseeing: The Pyramids & The grand Egyptian Museum. Lunch at Local Restaurant. Overnight Cairo Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel. Full Sightseeing: Old Cairo and The museum of Civilization. Lunch at local restaurant. Overnight Cairo Hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out Cairo Hotel. Transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure
- Flights from Sydney International Airport.
- Hotels and Nile cruise accommodations.
- Domestic flight tickets.
- Entry fee to all sightseeing mentioned on above itinerary.
- Meet and Assist at Airports, Train stations, Hotels check in/out.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Bus.
- English speaking Private Guide for the whole trip (Egyptologist).
- Small Bottle of Mineral water at each sightseeing trip.
- First aid Medical Kit.
- Visa entry fee to Egypt.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything that is not mentioned on above itinerary.
- Tipping for Guides Porters, Hotel and Nile cruise Stuff etc.
- Entry fee to extra sightseeing.
- Entry fee to inside the great pyramid at Giza.
- Entry fee to the Solar Boat at pyramids area
- Entry fee to the hall of Mummies at the Egyptian Museum.
- Entry fee to the Tombs of king Tutankhamen, Ramsis and Siti at the Valley of the King area.
No Details Found